Calculator Based Ranger-2 Motion Detector
The least expensive and easiest way to collect motion data in your math, physical science, or physics classroom is with the CBR 2.
The CBR 2 collects distance, velocity, and acceleration data while connected directly to a TI graphing calculator, so you don't need a data collection interface like LabPro® or CBL 2TM. The connection to the calculator is through the calculator link port or, if you have a TI-84 Plus, TI-84 Plus Silver Edition, TI-Nspire or TI-Nspire CAS, the CBR 2 can connect to the calculator's USB port.
CBR 2 Key Benefits
- Use CBR 2 to teach important concepts in physics, physical science, and math.
- Engage your students with hand-on activities.
- Study the motion of a ball tossed in the air, or a cart on a ramp.
- Attach CBR 2 directly to the Vernier Dynamics Track.
Other Important Features Include
- The measurement range is 0.15 m to 6 m.
- CBR 2 has a sensitivity switch which lets you customize settings to your experiment.
- The CBR 2 is built with a pivoting head, making it easy to set up experiments.
- It works with TI-73 Explorer, TI-82, TI-83, TI-83 Plus, TI-84 Plus, TI-86, TI-89, TI-92, TI-92 Plus, TI-Nspire, TI-Nspire CAS, and TI Voyage 200 calculators.
- The CBR 2 can also be connected to a CBL, CBL 2, LabPro, LabQuest, or LabQuest Mini (using MDC-BTD cable, sold separately).
* All prices are exclusive of delivery & VAT. E&OE.