Agricultural Science with Vernier with Go Direct Sensors
Go Direct Sensors
CHROMEBOOKS, WINDOWS AND MACOS COMPUTERS, IOS, AND ANDROID
Collect, share, and analyze sensor data with our free software. Graphical Analysis 4 app facilitates student understanding with real-time graphs of experimental data and intuitive analysis tools.
Each lab book includes a searchable PDF of the entire book, word-processing files for student experiments, teacher information files including sample data and graphs, a complete materials and supplies list, and other supplemental resources.
The printed version includes everything in the electronic version, plus a printed copy of the book.
Agricultural Science with Vernier lab book contains the following Experiments:
- Respiration of Sugars by Yeast
- Photosynthesis and Respiration (CO2)
- Photosynthesis and Respiration (CO2 and O2)
- Cell Respiration (CO2)
- Cell Respiration (CO2 and O2)
- Lactase Action
- Introduction into Data Collection
- Reflection and Absorption of Light
- Soil Temperature
- The Greenhouse Effect
- Energy in Food
- Animal Temperature
- Energy Content of Fuels
- Watershed Testing
- Biodiversity and Ecosystems