If you have any questions about updating please get in touch via our contact page.
New Features & Enhancements
LabQuest Firmware Version 1.7.6
- Support for Go Direct SpectroVisplus(USB only)
LabQuest Firmware Version 1.7.5
- Support for Revised Thermocouple
- Support for SKX series Ohaus Balances
- Modified default behavior with multiple sensors to use the highest rate and shortest duration
LabQuest Firmware Version 1.7.4
Updating Your LabQuest Firmware to Version 1.7.6
1. Download and save the file LQv1.7.6-Update.zip on your computer. The zip file is about 72.1Mb.
2. Extract the contents of the zip file to a USB Flash Drive or SD card.
3. Turn on your LabQuest and connect it to AC Power. Connect the USB flash drive or SD card to your LabQuest. Identification of the flash drive or SD card can take several seconds.
4. Open the LabQuest System Information by tapping the Home Icon, selecting Control Panel, and then System Information.
5. Tap on the System Information Summary tab (version 1.2 or newer) or the Software tab (version 1.1 or older), scroll to the bottom of the screen, and select Update LabQuest.
The Update LabQuest button looks like:
6. Tap on the USB drive or SD card icon and highlight the folder LabQuest-v1.7.6.
Select Update to open the folder.
The USB drive icon looks like:
The SD card icon looks like:
7. Highlight the file LQ_1.7.6_2017-XX-XX_Update.lqu. Tap Update to start the update.
8. When prompted to install the update, tap Yes.
9. Follow the on-screen prompts to complete the update to version 1.7.6 The update may take about 12 minutes ending with a LabQuest Screen Calibration.
Caution: Do not remove the USB flash drive or SD card during the update!
Note that this is a major update to your LabQuest and will take approximately 12 minutes to complete. During the update, if your LabQuest stops responding, wait a full 12 minutes (especially if the LabQuest has a white screen), then reset your LabQuest.
10. Once you have completed the LabQuest screen calibration, it is safe to remove the USB flash drive or SD card. When the LabQuest application has restarted, your LabQuest is ready to use.