Vernier LabQuest 3 is a standalone interface used to collect sensor data with its built-in graphing and analysis application. This update was released on 5th April 2021. Download the update to add new features and enhancements for LabQuest 3
Features and Enhancements
- Support for printing to networked printers
- Added email service that simplifies email setup
- New sensor support: Go Direct Polarimeter
- Language localization includes Vietnamese
- Improved performance with multiple Go Direct sensors connected wirelessly
Follow our step-by-step guide to installing a LabQuest 3 update.
Step 1 – Download the update file above to the root directory of a USB flash drive
Step 2 – Connect the USB drive to the LabQuest unit. When the update file is found, the Update app launches.
Step 3 – If the update is a newer than the one currently running on your LabQuest, the Update button will become active. Tap the Update button to start the update. Do not disconnect the USB flash drive until the update is complete
Click here to learn more about LabQuest3