Logger Pro 3.15
Released 25th April 2018, the latest update to Vernier’s award-winning data-collection software. The update from any version of Logger Pro 3 to Logger Pro 3.15 is free.
New Features of Logger Pro3.15
- Improved support for high-resolution display
- Refined icons for improved legibility and appearance on high-resolution displays
- Improved scaling of screen elements for significantly improved legibility when app is used at less than full screen
- More robust installation on Windows® computers
New Features of Logger Pro3.4.1
- Updated USB driver signing for Windows
- Support for importing data from Graphical Analysis 4
New Features of Logger Pro 3.14
- Support for Vernier Fluorescence/UV-VIS Spectrophotometer
- Resolved issues with Go Wireless™ Temperature Probe after Logger Pro update on Windows 10
- Resolved file compatibility issue for Go Wireless™ Temperature Probe on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1
- Resolved issue with file saves and collection modes for the Vernier Emissions Spectrometer
Features of Logger Pro 3.13
- Support for Bluetooth® connectivity for LabQuest Stream®
- Support for Go Direct™ SpectroVis Plus
- Support for new OHAUS Scout® balances
Features of Logger Pro 3.12
- Restored support for video capture and analysis on Windows
- Added experiment files for Physics with Video Analysis
- Added experiment files for 3 and 4-point testing for Vernier Structures & Materials Tester
To find out more about Logger Pro and its features? Click Here…
Questions about Logger Pro Releases
Who should update to the latest version?
While we would always recommend you update to the latest version of Logger Pro, we understand that updating your school computers can be a challenge. Update your software if you are using any products released since your installed version of LoggerPro was released. See the new features list for those products. Logger Pro 3.11 is required for LabQuest Stream support. Logger Pro 3.12 is required for Windows Video support.
Logger Pro 3.13 is recommended for all supported Macs.
If you intend to use video capture and analysis features of Logger Pro on Windows, you are strongly encouraged to use Logger Pro 3.12. To use Logger Pro 3.10.1 and older would require QuickTime for Windows, which is no longer supported and is a security risk.
Why are there new Logger Pro releases?
We continually improve Logger Pro, adding new features and support for new hardware. Even if you don’t use the new hardware, the new features (and a few bug fixes!) may be of interest to you. Besides, all updates from any version of Logger Pro 3 are free.
Logger Pro International Updates
With Logger Pro 3.13, eighteen languages (English, French, German, Greek, Italian, Japanese, Spanish, Swedish, Arabic, Portuguese, Czech, Dutch, Polish, Danish, Slovak, Turkish, Thai, Finnish, and Russian) are included in a single release. Logger Prowill appear in the language of the Windows operating system by default.
Do you support older operating systems such as Windows 98 or Mac OS 9?
Yes. Although the current version of Logger Pro may not be compatible with your computers, we have a version for you. Please Contact Us for which version of Logger Pro is best for each operating system.