Collect, share, and analyse sensor data with our free software for Chrome™, Windows®, macOS™, iOS®, and Android™.
- Collect data from multiple sensors simultaneously, either with a multiple-channel interface such as LabQuest Stream or by using multiple Go Direct sensors. Use Data Sharing to retrieve data from just about every Vernier sensor.
- Select time-based or event-based data collection, including events with entry.
- Adjust data-collection rate and duration as needed.
- Trigger time-based data collection on sensor values.
- Calibrate sensors, although most of the time this is not needed.
- Enter data manually or using the clipboard.
- Change display units on many sensors.
- Receive data shared from LabQuest 3, LabQuest 2 or a computer running Logger Pro 3 to support 1:1 lab groups.
- Display one, two, or three graphs as needed.
- Set the graph scale.
- Select what is graphed on each axis, and select line- or point-style graphs.
- Calculate descriptive statistics on all or some of your data.
- Fit lines and curves to some or all of your data.
- Define calculated columns based on sensor columns. Use this to linearise a graph, for example.
- View data in a table.
- Highlight and read values from a graph.
- Interpolate and extrapolate using graphed data.
- Store and retrieve previously shared data collection and analysis sessions.
- Save Graphical Analysis data files with analysis for use in Logger Pro 3.
Do you need to be able to share data in real time over the internet to your students? If so have a look at our Graphical Analysis Pro
|Graphical Analysis||Vernier Graphical Analysis™ Pro|
|Collect data from multiple sensors or a compatible interface simultaneously.||✓||✓|
|Select time-based or event-based data collection, including events with entry.||✓||✓|
|Adjust data-collection rate and duration as needed.||✓||✓|
|Draw predictions before data collection.||✓||✓|
|Perform graph-matching exercises with a motion detector.||✓||✓|
|View data in a meter, on a graph, in a table—or all three at once.||✓||✓|
|Display up to three graphs, as needed.||✓||✓|
|Easily select what columns and data sets are plotted on each graph.||✓||✓|
|Calculate descriptive statistics, as well as fit lines and curves, to some or all of your data.||✓||✓|
|User-defined curve fits: Students can enter just the form of mathematical equations for more refined analysis of experiment data.||✓|
|Custom calculated columns: Students can customize their own complex expressions or use the provided expressions available in the app.||✓|
|Remote, Asynchronous, and Self Directed Learning|
|Data Sharing: Educators and students can create their own live experiments and share real-time sensor data with the class.||✓|
|Videos synced with data: Educators can upload their own experiment video and sync it to their data for real-time sharing.||✓|
|Sample experiments: Access dozens of biology, chemistry, and physics experiment videos with synced data, as well as complete student instructions.||✓|
|Pricing||Free Download||Site Licenses Available|
Computer running Windows 10 Version 21H2 or newer. USB and Bluetooth.
Computer running macOS 11.7. USB and Bluetooth.
Chromebook running ChromeOS 108 or newer. USB and Bluetooth.
Devices running Android 10 or newer.