Collect, analyze, and share spectrometer data with our free app for Chrome™, iOS®, Android™, Windows®, and macOS™.
Our free Spectral Analysis app makes it easy to incorporate spectroscopy into your biology and chemistry labs. Using the app, students can collect a full spectrum and explore topics such as Beer’s law, enzyme kinetics, and plant pigments.
The user-friendly interface walks the students through the data-collection process and includes analysis features such as curve fitting and data interpolation.
- Follow on-screen instructions for simplified Beer’s law or kinetics data collection.
- Collect full spectrum absorbance or % transmittance data in less than one second.
- Analyze data with built-in analysis tools, including data interpolation and curve fitting
- Determine the order of kinetics reaction with the calculated columns function.
- Understand color transmission using the color strip shown on full spectrum graphs.
- View the full spectrum of your sample simultaneously with Beer’s law or kinetic data collection.
Computer running Windows 7, or 10. Only Windows 10 computers with compatible Bluetooth® radios will support Bluetooth connections.
Computer running macOS 10.11, 10.12, 10.13, or 10.14. Bluetooth and USB connection.
Chromebook running ChromeOS 57 or newer.
iOS 11 or newer
- iPad® (4th generation or newer), iPad mini™, iPad Air®, and iPad Pro
- iPhone® (5S or newer)
- iPod touch® (5th generation or newer)
Android version 6 with updated Android System WebView
Bluetooth connection to Go Direct SpectroVis Plus requires Spectral Analysis version 4.3 or newer.
Note that most Go Direct SpectroVis Plus Spectrophotometers purchased before January 2018 require an update to support Bluetooth connection. Please get in touch if this effects you.