Vernier Data Share
Data Collection and Analysis for BYOD Classrooms
Students use the Vernier Data Share web app to wirelessly collect, analyze, and share sensor data from a Data Sharing source. With support for web browsers on many devices, Vernier Data Share is ideal for a Bring-Your-Own-Device environment.
Graph and Analyze Data from Vernier Sensors
Vernier Data Share streams data from a Data Sharing source and one or more of our extensive selection of sensors. Use Vernier Data Share with your existing Vernier sensors and easily collect and graph data from multiple sensors simultaneously. Analyze with curve fits, annotations, and statistics and export to Logger Pro or a spreadsheet application for further analysis.
Learn about wireless data sharing
Vernier Data Share supports iPad®, iPhone®, iPod touch®, Android phones and tablets, Chromebooks, notebook computers, and more. Students can use various compatible devices to collect, graph, and analyze data.
Each student receives an individual copy of the data for analysis. Students annotate the data, perform curve fits, and make statistical calculations to build evidence of understanding.
Vernier Data Share automatically saves data and annotations within the app so students can view and analyze data after class or at home. Students can export the data for further analysis in Logger Pro or a spreadsheet application.
- Graph and analyze data from one or more sensors simultaneously
- Start and stop data collection from the app
- View data as a graph or in a table
- Perform linear and quadratic fits
- Personalize graphs with data selections, text annotations, titles, and comments
- Perform statistical calculations: minimum, maximum, mean, standard deviation, range, and number of samples
- Export to Logger Pro or a spreadsheet application for further analysis