Chromebooks™ Data Collection and Analysis with Direct USB
Hands-on science using Vernier sensors with your Chromebook is easy and inexpensive with our USB data-collection technology and free Graphical Analysis for Chrome app.
Chromebooks offer several benefits over traditional computers, such as cost, security, and ease of management. But Chromebooks use Chrome OS, which is incompatible withLogger Pro, our data-collection software for Windows and Mac computers.
To take advantage of what Chromebooks offer for educators, we developed a free Chrome app so that Vernier sensors can connect directly to a Chromebook for data-collection. It doesn’t get any easier or more affordable than that!
How It Works
- Connect a compatible sensor directly to your Chromebook’s USB port with a Vernier Go!Link.
- Start data collection in our free Chrome app, Graphical Analysis for Chrome.
- View real-time sensor data as a graph, a meter, or a table.
- Annotate, perform curve fits, calculate statistics, and more directly on the graph.
- Export data to Plotly™ or save graphs for lab reports.
- All data are automatically saved, and available on any computer from the student’s Google account.
What You Need
Wireless Data Collection with Chromebook
Using Chromebook and LabQuest 3 provides full sensor support and wireless data logging with over 80 Vernier sensors for personalized, engaging, hands-on science.
Learn more about Wireless Data Sharing ».