Make the most of your existing sensor technology!
Convert any sensor to an Almemo sensor. High precision measuring operation using inexpensive sensors thanks to multi point calibration
We can supply you with ALMEMO® connectors specially pre-programmed for this purpose with the necessary sensor parameters and the appropriate measuring range. These have six screw terminals and can be easily and conveniently connected.
All devices and connectors offer the following functions:
- Each measuring point can be assigned a specific designation.
- The sensor signals can be scaled.
- Measured values can be corrected for zero-point and gain.
The new measuring instruments with ALMEMO® connectors also offer the following additional functions:
- Multi-point calibration data can be saved in the connector.
- User-defined linearization with up to 30 points can be programmed in the connector.
- Control points with actual / setpoint values tables can be entered quickly and easily via the AMR-Control software.
- Any special measuring ranges programmed in the connector can be processed.
- Calibration schedules can be managed in the connector and are detected automatically.
- The connector’s exact designation can be called up.
The already high level of precision and overall performance quality provided by ALMEMO®measuring technology is thus raised even further.
ALMEMO® Connector for DC Millivolt / Volt Differential
For sensors / transmitters, Supply: 12V from ALMEMO® device
Range: -10 to +50 mV, -26 to +26 mV, -260 to +260 mV, -2.6 to +2.6V, -26 to +26
ALMEMO® measuring module for thermocouples, types K, J, T
electrically isolated, up to 1000 V Type ZAD 950 AB
- Electrically isolated measurement of thermocouples (in particular bare thermo-wire types) on live parts
- Digital transfer of measured values to the ALMEMO® measuring instrument
- Connecting cable, fitted with ALMEMO® plug
ALMEMO® Universal Adapter Cable with Free Ends
The ALMEMO® universal connector ZA 9000-FS is also available with connecting cable and free ends, as adapter cable ZA9000AK. The sensor supply voltage is present on terminal U+; it is supplied by the ALMEMO® device (sensor supply voltage 5V, can be stabilized on request). Connecting cable : 8-wire, 8 x 0.14 mm2, black, Length 1.5 m The wiring diagram and color code of the wires are consistent for all ALMEMO® sensors and cables, so that any pin configuration can be quickly and easily identified.
Order Code: ZA9000AK