Differential Pressure Transducer FDA602D
Measure differential pressure in liquids and gaseous substances.
- This measures the differential pressure in liquid and gaseous media indirectly using two absolute pressure sensors.
- This makes it less expensive but more robust with respect to asymmetrical overload.
- The differential pressure range should be at least 5% of the standard pressure range.
- Each side of the sensor incorporates two pressure connections. The transmitters can thus be used easily and conveniently in pressure pipes.
- It incorporates a high-speed, high-precision microprocessor.
- All reproducible errors affecting the pressure sensors, i.e. involving non-linearity and temperature dependency, can be completely eliminated by means of mathematical error compensation
|Standard pressure range (maximum measurable pressure per pressure connection), overload, differential pressure range.|
|Storage/operating temperature:||-40 to +100 °C|
|Compensated standard range:||-10 to +80 °C|
with respect to standard pressure range
(linearity + hysteresis + reproducibility + temperature error)
|≤0.05% of final value, typical|
≤0.1% of final value, max.
|Pressure connections:||G1/4" thread, female (2 per side)|
|Material in contact with medium:||Stainless steel, 316L, DIN 1.4435|
|Power supply:||6 to 15 VDC via ALMEMO® connector|
|Output:||0 to 2 V|
|Electrical connection:||Binder plug, including ALMEMO® connecting cable, 2 meters|
|CE conformance:||EN61000-6-1 to 4 with shielded cable|
|Protective class:||IP 65|
Low Pressure Version
Medium Pressure Version
|Differential pressure transmitter, includes an ALMEMO® cable (2 meters)|
|Standard pressure range||Overload||Differential pressure range||Order no.|
|Absolute pressure||Please indicate final valve|
|0 to 3 bar||10 bar||0 to 0.2 to 3 bar||FDA602D01|
|0 to 10 bar||20 bar||0 to 0.5 to 10 bar||FDA602D02|
|0 to 25 bar||40 bar||0 to 1.25 to 25 bar||FDA602D03|
|0 to 100 bar||200 bar||0 to 5 to 100 bar||FDA602D10|
|0 to 300 bar||450 bar||0 to 15 to 300 bar||FDA602D11|
|DAkkS/DKD or factory calibration KD9xxx pressure for sensor or measuring chain (sensor + device) please contact us|