Pressure Transducer for measuring the Temperature of refrigerants FDA602LxAK
Measure the Temperature of various refrigerants.
- This measures the differential pressure in liquid and gaseous media indirectly using two absolute pressure sensors.
- This makes it less expensive but more robust with respect to asymmetrical overload.
- The differential pressure range should be at least 5% of the standard pressure range.
- Each side of the sensor incorporates two pressure connections. The transmitters can thus be used easily and conveniently in pressure pipes.
- It incorporates a high-speed, high-precision microprocessor.
- All reproducible errors affecting the pressure sensors, i.e. involving non-linearity and temperature dependency, can be completely eliminated by means of mathematical error compensation
|Overload:||Two times final value|
|Output signal:||0.2 to 2.2 V|
(linearity + hysteresis + reproducibility)
|±0.5 % of final value|
|Total error range:|
0 to +50 °C
-10 to +8 °C
(linearity + hysteresis + reproducibility + temperature + coefficients + zero-point + range tolerance)
|±1.0 % of final value|
±1.5 % of final value
|Response time (0 to 99%)||<5 ms|
|Nominal conditions:||22°C ±2 K, 10 to 90 % RH,|
|Power supply:||6.5 to 15 VDC,|
consumption <4 mA
via ALMEMO® connector
|Operating temperature:||-40 to +100 °C|
|Pressure terminal:||male thread G1/4"|
membrane not flush with front
|Material in contact with medium:||Stainless steel|
|Protective class:||IP 65|
|Includes an ALMEMO connecting cable (1.5m) and programming of a refrigerant measuring channel|
|Measuring ranges absolute pressure (resolution 0.001 bar)|
|up to 10 bar||FDA602L5AK|
|up to 30 bar||FDA602L6AK|
|up to 50 bar||FDA602L7AK|
|DAkkS/DKD or factory calibration KD9xxx pressure for sensor or measuring chain (sensor + device) please contact us|