Series MR3000 Flowmeter
Series MR3000 – Molded of high-impact resistant polycarbonate these flowmeters are available with 24 different air and water ranges. These units are supplied with scales in LPM Air and CCM Water all with 10:1 turn down ratios. The MR3000 has been designed to maintain maximum pressures to 100 psi and temperatures to 150°F / 65°C. These economically engineered units have been designed to provide the highest quality with precision accuracy. These flowmeters are fitted with 1/8″ FNPT inlet and outlet connections. An optional inlet or outlet control valve can be specified.
Click here to download full specification guide
- Molded high impact resistant polycarbonate
- High quality construction
- Economy combined with accuracy
- Monitor and control air and water flows
- Flow Ranges:
- – Air: 0.05 LPM to 100 LPM
- – Water: 5 CCM to 300 CCM
- Supplied with easy-to-read 10:1 turndown direct read scales
- Ideally suited for OEM applications
- Standard black body
- Accuracy: ±4% of Full Scale
- Floats: Black Glass, Stainless Steel, Carbide, Aluminum
- Tube and Body: Polycarbonate
- Seals: Viton® with Stainless Steel Fittings or Buna-N with Brass fittings
- Valves (Optional): Cartridge type; Stainless Steel
- Temperature: 150°F / 65°C Maximum
- Pressure: 100 psi/6.89 Bar Maximum (@100°F/38°C)
Series MR3000 Flowmeter Dimensions
How to Order an MR3000 Series Flowmeter
- Choose the model number based on the required flowrate.
- Choose your fittings, i.e. Brass or Stainless Steel.
- Determine your valve requirements.
- Seals are determined by your valve requirements.
|Model Code||End Block||Valve||O Ring|
|S - Stainless Steel||V - Valve Inlet - Panel Mount||VT - Viton® (std with stainless steel fitting)|
|B - Brass||O - Valve Outlet Contact us for details||BN - Buna-N (std with brass fitting)|
|N - None - Panel Mount & Inline|