Showing all 5 results
This Skin Pathology model shows healthy skin and 5 different stages of malignant melanoma on the front and back, enlarged 8 times:
- malignant cells are found at the surface, within the epidermis
- malignant cells fill the epidermis, a few invade the papillary layer
- malignant cells fill the papillary layer
- malignant cells invade the reticular layer
- malignant cells have reached the subcutaneous fatty tissue, satellite cells approach a vein
The two halves of this skin relief model show the three layers of hairy and hairless skin in order to make clear the differences of the skin layers. This skin model features detail with hair follicles, sebaceous glands, sweat glands, receptor, nerves and vessels. This skin model is a great tool for demonstrating the anatomy of the human skin. Skin section delivered on base.
The Skin section is 40 times full size.