Showing all 15 results
- 2-part lower incisor with longitudinal section
- 2-part lower canine with longitudinal section
- Lower single-root pre-molar
- 2-part lower twin-root molar with longitudinal section showing caries attack
- 3-part upper triple-root molar with longitudinal section and caries insert Each tooth is also available singly.
- Dental plaque
- Dental calculus (tartar)
- Inflammation of the root
- Fissure, approximal and smooth surface caries.
This giant dental care model, large enough to be seen from the back of a classroom, shows the upper and lower half of an adult's dentition. A flexible joint between the jaws allows easy movement of the dental care model. Teach kids the proper teeth cleaning techniques using the giant toothbrush included with this dental care model.
The dentition development model is cast from a natural specimen, 4 upper and lower jaw halves, 4 different stages of dentition development:
- New born
- Approx. 5-year old child
- Approx. 9-year old child
- Young adult Dentition development model on a stand.
The model represents half of the left lower jaw of a young person. One section of bone is removable from the half lower jaw to expose the tooth roots, spongiosa, vessels and nerves. Canine and first molar are removable from the half lower jaw, and longitudinally sectioned.
Half lower jaw on stand.