Simple to mount
Easy to use
Repeatable and Reliable Results
Excellent Visual resolution
Very competitively priced
Standing Waves on a String
- Adjust the frequency of the driver so that the string vibrates in the fundamental mode.
- Set up other standing wave patterns on the string.
- Relate the frequency of the various harmonics to that of the fundamental mode of vibration.
- Describe the terms amplitude, frequency, wavelength, node, and antinode as they relate to vibrating strings.
- Determine the velocity of waves in the string.
- Relate wave velocity to the tension of the string and its linear density.