Showing all 4 results
Almemo analog output cable, the analog signal is controlled internally by the measured value of a measuring channel, arbitrarily scalable. Respectively, the analog signal is controlled externally via the device interface with the WinControl software. Please note: Only suitable for the following device types: ALMEMO® 2590-xA, 2690-8A, 2890-9, 202, 204, 710, 809 devices manufactured from 2020 onwards (for older devices, a firmware update is necessary)Select options
£84.00 ex VAT | £100.80 Inc VAT
Add to basket
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..