£188.79 ex VAT | £226.55 Inc VAT
The 3B MICROanatomy™ Kidney is an extremely detailed model which shows the morphologic/functional units of the kidney. The kidney structures are greatly magnified.The 3B MICROanatomy™ Kidney is an extremely detailed model which shows the morphologic/functional units of the kidney. The kidney structures are greatly magnified.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
The 3B MICROanatomy™ Kidney is an extremely detailed model which shows the morphologic/functional units of the kidney. The kidney structures are greatly magnified. Six model zones illustrate the following fine-tissue structures of the human kidney that serve in the production of urine:
- Longitudinal section of a kidney
- Section of renal cortex and renal medulla of the kidney
- Wedge-shaped section of a kidney lobe with a diagrammatic depiction of three nephrons with Henle’s loops of different lengths and diagrammatic depiction of the vascular supply
- Diagrammatic illustration of a kidney nephron with a short Henle’s loop and didactic/diagrammatic illustration of the vascular supply
- Diagrammatic illustration of an opened kidney renal corpuscle with nephron and light-microscopic transverse sections of the proximal, attenuated and distal segments of a renal tubule
- Diagrammatic/didactic illustration of an opened kidney renal corpuscle
3B MICROanatomy™ Kidney mounted on a base.
Dimensions: 23.5 x 25.5 x 19cm
The upper abdomen organ model shows the duodenum (partially opened), gall bladder (opened) and bile ducts (opened), the pancreas (revealing large ducts), the spleen and the surrounding vessels in natural size. The model illustrates the anatomy of the rear organs of the upper abdomen with high quality craftsmanship.
This anatomically correct replica of the rear organs of the upper abdomen are great for anatomy classroom or doctor's office. Rear organs of the upper abdomen on stand.
This high quality Kidney model with rear organs of the upper abdomen model combines kidney models K22/1 and K22/2 depicting the anatomy of the human urinary system and digestive system. The upper abdominal organs are attached in their natural anatomical positions and are removable from the kidneys. The model features many anatomical details of the kidneys and rear organs.
These 3 kidney models create a complete series to study the anatomy of the kidney and the different structures of the kidney in great detail. Together the human kidney models show...
- Structures of retroperitoneal cavity
- Large and small pelvis with bones and muscles
- Inferior vena cava
- Aorta with its branches including iliacal vessels
- Upper urinary tract
- Kidney with adrenal gland.
- In the area of the renal pyramids of the kidney
- In the area of origin of the upper calix group
- In the renal cortex of the kidney
- In the connecting tubule of the lower calix group, causing congestion of the minor calices (partially closed, partially opened) in the kidney in the ureter
- Kidney with adrenal gland
- Renal and adrenal vessels of the kidney
- Upper portion of ureter for the human kidney