£527.00 ex VAT | £632.40 Inc VAT
Optika Air Tracks are made from the extrusion of a square aluminium tube. Each Air Track is provided with a side T-shaped aluminium profile on which photocell holders can slide. On this profile a graduated scale is mounted for a clear reading on the photocell positions. It is an essential instrument thanks to which students are able to practice with Newton’s second law, uniform motion, acceleration motion, conservation law and collisions.
Working Length: 2.0m | Air Holes: 152 | Hole Diameter: 1mm | Spacing: 26mm | Millimeter Scale: on one side
Available to Order
- Uniform rectilinear motion
- Uniform accelerated rectilinear motion
- The fundamental law of dynamics
- Isolated system
- Conservation of the centre of mass
- Momentum Conservation
- Elastic collisions
- Elastic collisions against a fixed barrier
- Elastic collisions between two gliders
- Inelastic collisions
- The principle of energy conservation
- 1 x Track – made of extruded aluminium (50x50mm) 3 Feet (2 adjustable)
- 2 x Glide – made of black varnished aluminium with holes to mount accessories such as bumper folk with rubber band, flag and mass holder and tube with Velcro
- 2 x Flag with Plug – 50mm
- 2 x Velcro Tube with Plug – for inelastic collision experiments
- 2 x Bumper Fork with Plug – with rubber band
- 9 x Slotted Masses – 20g and mass holder
- 1 x Electromagnetic Coil – By attaching the electromagnetic coil to the timer, students are able to cut the current to the coil output, the cart is then released and the timer starts counting. Provided with 7-pin DIN connector to the timer.
- 2 x Photogate Holder – these holders can be customized to mount your own photogate.