Almemo analog output cable, the analog signal is controlled internally by the measured value of a measuring channel, arbitrarily scalable. Respectively, the analog signal is controlled externally via the device interface with the WinControl software.
Please note: Only suitable for the following device types: ALMEMO® 2590-xA, 2690-8A, 2890-9, 202, 204, 710, 809 devices manufactured from 2020 onwards (for older devices, a firmware update is necessary)
|via clamping connector, galvanically isolated |
1 x 0 to 20 mA, load >100 kOhm
2 x 0 to 10 V, load < 500 Ohm (common mass)
|Accuracy:||0.1% of measured value +0.1 % of final value|
|Temperature drift:||10 ppm/K|
|Time constant:||100 μs|
|12 V via ALMEMO® plug the sensor voltage 12V is set on the ALMEMO® device. |
max. 50 mA (at 12 V)
max. 20 mA (at 12 V)
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..