£84.00 ex VAT | £100.80 Inc VAT
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..
Available to Order
|Output voltage:||-1.250 to 2000 V, not electrically isolated|
|Gain:||0.1 mV / digit|
|Accuracy:||±0.1% ± 6 digits|
|Temperature drift:||1 digit/K|
|Time constant:||100 ms|
|Current consumption:||Approx. 3 mA|
|Cable length:||1.5 meters|