- ALMEMO® digital extension cable ZAD7 00-VK is used for ALMEMO® V7 devices and for ALMEMO® D7 sensors.
- Each such extension cable incorporates an ALMEMO® plug coupling (each with integrated microcontroller); it should be connected between the ALMEMO® sensor plug and the ALMEMO® measuring instrument. Current consumption for this extension cable is approx. 2 mA.
- The digital measured values and the parameters saved in the ALMEMO® sensor plug are transferred in digital form via an RS485 link with CRC to the ALMEMO® measuring instrument which then evaluates them.
- The ALMEMO® sensors can be freely interchanged. The digital extension cable has no effect on the measuring operation; this also applies to calibrated sensors with adjustment / multi-point adjustment.
- With digital extension cable ZAD7 00-VK device operation in sleep mode is possible; (sleep delay must be programmed in the sensor plug).
Electrical isolation element for ALMEMO® V7 devices and for ALMEMO® D7 plug-in cable with a length of 0.2m
- Electrical isolation element ZAD7 00-GT is used to isolate the ALMEMO® V7 device and the ALMEMO® D7 sensor from one another. This also electrically isolates the ALMEMO® D7 sensor with respect to the other connected ALMEMO® sensors.
- The electrical isolation element is a short pluggable cable with ALMEMO® plug / coupling. The ALMEMO® coupling incorporates an integrated 12V DC/DC converter ensuring electrical isolation between the power supply to the ALMEMO® electronics and that to the connected sensor. The digital data link is electrically isolated via an optocoupler. The maximum insulation voltage is 50V (continuous).
- The electrical isolation element is plugged directly onto the ALMEMO® V7 device. Current consumption for this electrical isolation element is approx. 8 mA. It is also possible to use an ALMEMO® D7 extension cable between the electrical isolation element and the ALMEMO® D7 sensor.
- As with the ALMEMO® D7 extension cable, the ALMEMO® sensors can be freely interchanged. The electrical isolation element has no effect on the measuring operation; this also applies to calibrated sensors with adjustment / multi-point adjustment.
- As with the ALMEMO® D7 extension cable, device operation in sleep mode is possible; (sleep delay must be programmed in the sensor plug).
£118.00 ex VAT | £141.60 Inc VAT Add to basket
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..