£1,241.67 ex VAT | £1,490.00 Inc VAT
Digital psychrometer with Pt100 sensors. Psychrometer, fitted cable, with ALMEMO® D6 plug, integrated digital atmospheric pressure sensor, mains unit, Extension cable for power supply unit, water bottle, two wicks, carry case.
Please contact usEmail to a friend
- Technical Specification
- Technical Features
- Calibration Laboratories and Quality Assurance
|Operating temperature||0 to +90 °C (no ice)|
|Humidity measuring range||10 to 100% RH|
Accuracy in measuring range
±1 % RH under nominal conditions
10 to 100 % r. h.: typ. ±1 % r. h. at 25°C ±3K, 1013 mbar
|Nominal conditions||+25 °C ±3 K, 1013 mbar, 50 % RH|
|2 x Pt100|
ALMEMO® adjusted at 0°C and 85 °C
|Ventilator power supply||12 VDC via mains unit, cable approx. 1.5 meters and extension cable 5 m (included in delivery)|
|Dimensions||175 x 50 x 75 mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight||approx. 890 g|
|ALMEMO® connecting cable||2 Cables, FEP / Wire Shielding, 5 meters to 1 ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|Digital atmospheric pressure sensor(integrated in ALMEMO® D6 plug)|
|Measuring range||700 to 1100 mbar|
|Accuracy||±2.5 mbar (at 23 °C ±5 K)|
|A/D converter incorporated in ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|Inputs||2 inputs, range Pt100|
|Measuring current:||1 mA|
|Linearization||Calculation procedure (no approximations)|
|Accuracy||±0,07 K ±2 digits|
|Nominal temperature||23 °C ±2 K|
|Temperature drift:||0.003 %/K (30 ppm)|
|Calculated humidity variables||Analytic equation (not an approximation)|
|Refresh rate||0.3 seconds for all four channels|
|Supply voltage||6 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||approx. 9 mA|
- The two digital Pt100 sensors for dry temperature and wet temperature are characterized by particularly high precision and synchronism up to 90 °C. The Pt100 sensors are connected to the digital ALMEMO® D6 connector (as a complete measuring chain) adjusted at 0 °C and 85 °C in the calibration laboratory. The accuracy of the temperature measurement is thus independent of the ALMEMO® measuring instrument. The two digital Pt100 sensors are easily exchangeable in case of service.
- Flexible, thin, stable sensor cable with shielding and insulation FEP.
- The digital psychrometer can be operated with any ALMEMO® measuring instrument without affecting its measuring accuracy. The digital psychrometer is calibrated without ALMEMO® device.
- A digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the ALMEMO® D6 plug itself provides automatic pressure compensation for all pressure-dependent humidity variables.
- Humidity calculation (Calculation is done in the ALMEMO® D6 connector) on the basis of formulae as per Dr. Sonntag and the enhancement factor as per W. Bögel (correction factor fw(t,p) for real mixed gas systems) This substantially widens the measuring range and improves the accuracy of humidity variable calculations.
- Humidity variable Absolute humidity in g/m³
- Temperatures are measured using A/D converter incorporated in the ALMEMO® D6 plug.
- The humidity variables are calculated from the three primary measuring channels (real measurable variables): Dry temperature, wet temperature, atmospheric pressure
- Freely selectable measurable variables: Four measuring channels are programmed (at our factory): dry temperature (°C, TT, t), wet temperature (°C, HT, tw), relative humidity (%H, RH, Uw), atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p)
Other humidity variables can also be selected: dewpoint (°C, DT, td), mixture (g/kg, MH, r), absolute humidity (g/m³, AH, dv), vapor pressure (mbar, VP, e), enthalpy (kJ/kg, En, h) This device can be configured directly on a PC using USB adapter cable ZA 1919 AKUV.
Calibration Laboratories and Quality Assurance
Reference measuring instrument ALMEMO® 1036-2 is ideally suited for use in calibration laboratories and quality assurance procedures. When measuring atmospheric humidity the combination of reference measuring instrument ALMEMO® 1036-2 and precision psychrometer FPA-836-3P3 ensures very high levels of resolution, precision, and linearity. Resolution parameters: temperature Pt100 0.001 K, relative humidity 0.01%, dewpoint 0.01K. The measuring instrument incorporates a digital atmospheric pressure sensor for compensation purposes. These devices are offered in a set including the sensor and a DAkkS calibration certificate : Calibration points temperature/humidity at 25 °C / 30 % r.h. and 25 °C / 75 % r.h. and air pressure in the range 700 … 1100 mbar.
For general description and technical data see ALMEMO® 1036-2