|Operative Range||-20 to +80°C, 5 to 98% RH|
|Digital Temperature/Humidity Sensor (including A/D converter)|
|Measuring range:||0 to 98% RH|
|Accuracy:||±2.0% RH in range 10 to 90% RH|
±4.0% RH in range 5 to 98% RH
at nominal temperature
|Hysteresis:||Typical ±1% RH|
|Nominal temperature:||+23°C to ±5K|
|Sensor operating pressure:||Up to 16 bar|
|Accuracy:||Typical ±0.2K at 5 to 60°C|
Maximum ±0.4K at 5 to 60°C
Maximum ±0.7K at -20 to +80°C
|ALMEMO® Connecting Cable|
|PVC length (see variants) with ALMEMO D6 plug|
|ALMEMO® D6 Plug|
|Refresh time:||1 second for all 4 channels|
|Supply voltage:||6 to 13 VDC|
Overall length approx. 77mm
|Filter cap:||PTFE sinter filter SK6|
|Process connection:||Male thread G 1/2-inch|
Fitted length 48mm
Width across flats 27mm
|Screw-fit cable guard:||Splash-protected|
- Compact sensor made from stainless steel
- Screw thread, for pressure pipes
- Option – adapter for compressed air pipes
- Capacitive digital sensor for humidity and temperature. Additionally EEPROM data storage medium in the multisensory module.
- The sensor module is thoroughly adjusted. All sensor characteristic and adjustment data are stored on the data storage medium of the sensor module itself. In the process of readjusting the individual sensors, the adjustment values are directly saved on the data storage medium of the sensor module.
- New: Every sensor module has an unique serial number saved on the humidity sensor. The serial number is either displayed in the sensor menu of the measuring instrument or in the ALMEMO® Control software. Hence, calibrated sensor modules can clearly be assigned to the calibration certificate.
- Replacement sensor modules are inexpensive: The sensor accuracy without any adjustment, especially with calibrated sensors. The ALMEMO® measuring instrument have no influence on the calibration.
- The humidity variables are calculated from the two primary measuring channels (real measurable variables): temperature, relative humidity
- Three measuring channels are programmed: temperature (°C, T, t), relative humidity (%H, RH, Uw), dewpoint (°C, DT, td) One further humidity variable can also be selected: mixture (g/kg, MH, r), absolute humidity (g/m³ AH, dv), vapor pressure (mbar, VP, e), enthalpy (kJ/kg, En, h) The configuration of the channels and the input of the system pressure for the automatic pressure compensation of the pressure dependent humidity variables is performed on the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument or directly on the PC using the USB adapter cable ZA1919AKUV.
- For room climate monitoring in production and storage.
- For measurements in climatic and conditioning chambers.
- For environmental measurements.
- Version with extended temperature range and splash water protection
- Sleep mode for long operating time with rechargeable battery