- Digital ALMEMO® D7 measurement plug with galvanic isolation up to 50V
- Dynamic measuring operations of DC voltages
- High speed measuring operations with 1,000 mops
- Alternatively high resolution with up to 200,000 digits
- Accuracy independent from the measuring instrument
|Accuracy:||0.1% of fin. val. ±2 digits|
|Resolution:||12bit, ±2048 digits|
|Meas. period/transient time:||0.1s|
|Meas. cycle, maximum:||14h|
|Electrical isolation:||1kV permanent, 4kV for 1s|
dimensions L100 x W54 x H31mm
|Sockets:||touchproof, Ø 4mm|
|Operating voltage:||6 … 14V|
through ALMEMO® device
|Current consumption:||< 40mA (connector and module)|
- Acquisition of the momentary, maximum, minimum and average value, plus transferring data of each measuring point scan to the ALMEMO® device.
- DC voltage or DC current signal are scanned with 1kHz.
- Pure digital data transmission to the measuring instrument.
- Connector sockets electrically isolated and overvoltage-protected.
|Measuring Range||Resolution||Overload||Internal Resistance||Order Code|
|±20.00 mA||0.01mA||±0.1 A*||10 Ω||ZA9901AB1|
|±200.0 mA||0.1mA||±1 A*||1 Ω||ZA9901AB2|
|±2.000 A||0.001A||±10 A*||0.1 Ω||ZA9901AB3|
|±10.00 A||0.01A||±20 A*||0.01 Ω||ZA9901AB4|
|*Without fuse. overload condition only up to 1 minute maximum|
This ALMEMO® connector with integrated cold junctions sensor is suitable for all thermocouples. It is ideal for especially exacting applications demanding the highest possible level of precision or performed under unfavourable conditions (e.g. subject to thermal irradiation).
1st channel, NTC, integrated cold junction sensor, resolution 0.01 K
2nd channel, thermocouple, resolution 0.1 K; please specify type
- Electrically isolated measurement of thermocouples (in particular bare thermo-wire types) on live parts
- Digital transfer of measured values to the ALMEMO® measuring instrument
- Connecting cable, fitted with ALMEMO® plug