- For ALMEMO® data loggers, as of version 6
- Large memory For ALMEMO® data loggers, as of version 6
- High data security
- Measured values can be saved to a text file.
- The memory card in the data logger can be replaced quickly and easily on site.
- Files can be transferred to a PC quickly and easily via a card reader
|Measuring instruments:||For ALMEMO® 2590-2/-3S/-4S, 2690,2890, 4390, 5690, 5790, 8490, 8590|
Memory connector on device output socket A2
|ALMEMO® memory connector:||Integrate drive for micro-SD card|
|Memory card:||Micro-SD industry standard (Industrial Grade SSD SLC Technology) with high performance, reliability and durability, possible up to 2GB, standard FAT16 format|
|Measured values:||With 128MB |
approx. 8 million measured values
|File format:||ASCII text file, measured values in table format, separated by semi-colons|
|Reading device:||USB card reader for removable storage media|
|Measuring software:||WinControl (as of version 6)|
£84.00 ex VAT | £100.80 Inc VAT Add to basket
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..