- Especially suitable for safe and reliable data transmission in industrial environments with high levels of interference.
- Up to 10 ALMEMO® measuring instruments can be networked (at 9600 baud – double this number if the transmission rate is halved).
- Devices can be quickly and easily interconnected and networked.
- No EMC problems, highest possible immunity to interference and absolute electrical isolation of the instruments; even under high voltages.
- No additional voltage supply is required.
- You can easily assemble the network cable yourself, with a plastic optic fibre yourself, up to 50m in length, using just two single network connectors ZA1999FSL, without needing any special tools.
Please note –
The device network will be blocked if the measuring instrument fails to operate. No further peripheral devices can be connected (analogue output, alarm relay etc).
|Network cable with optic fibre for cascading several devices. 1.5m long, for baud rates up to 57.6kbaud||ZA1999NKL|
|As above, but cable lengths of 5m/10m/15m||ZA1999NKL-05/-10/-15|
|Longer optic fibre cable for interiors. Duplex plastic 2.2x4.3mm||LL2243L (please contact us)|
|Network connector with optic fibre converter for local self assembly||ZA1999FSL|