- Especially suitable for short distances and mobile measuring setups.
- Up to 100 ALMEMO® measuring instruments can be networked
- Devices can be quickly and easily interconnected and networked.
- Low power consumption (approx. 1mA) without additional power supply.
- You can easily assemble the network cable yourself, up to 50m in length, using just two single network connectors ZA1999FS5 (a couple) and one four-wire cable.
Please note –
The device network will be blocked if the measuring instrument fails to operate. No further peripheral devices can be connected (analogue output, alarm relay etc).
|Network cable for cascading several devices for baud rates up to 57.6kbaud. Current loop, electrically isolated, 1.5m long||ZA1999NK5|
|As above, but cable lengths 5m/10m/15m||ZA1999NK5-05/-10/-15|
|2 network connectors (a couple) with screw terminals for local self-assembly||ZA1999FS5|