- For connecting almost any ALMEMO® measuring instrument to an Ethernet PC network
- Linking up to the internet is now possible.
- Terminal operation using our AMR-Control software, available free of charge.
- Device-Installer configuration software is also included on the AMR CD.
- Measured data acquisition via several Ethernet modules using our Win-Control software (version SW5600WC2 and above).
|Ethernet:||Socket RJ45 (10/100 base T)|
Automatic switchover 10/100MHz
|ALMEMO®:||ALMEMO® connector for socket A1|
Baud rate standard 9600bd, max 115.2kb (can be changed via device-installer and browser)
|Power supply:||12V DC via measuring instrument|
(suitable mains supply unit recommended)
|Current consumption:||<60mA (10MHz), <90mA (100MHz)|
£84.00 ex VAT | £100.80 Inc VAT Add to basket
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..