|Trigger inputs:||Optocoupler, 4 to 30 V, Ri>3 kohms|
|Relay:||Semi-conductor relay 50 V, 0.5 A, 1 ohms|
0.0 to 10.0 V
0.0 to 20.0mA
|10V or 20mA (programmable)|
16-bit DAC, electrically isolated
0.5mV / digit, load >100 kohms
0.1mA / digit, load <500 ohms
0.1% of final value
10ppm / K
Current consumption (with 9V supply):
|Via ALMEMO® device or mains adapter (recommended for analogue output option)|
Approx. 10mA, lighting approx. 15mA. 2 analogue outputs approx. 30mA + 1.6 I Out
|Display:||Graphics 128x64 (55x3mm)|
Lighting - 2 white LEDs
|Keypad:||7 silicone keys (4 soft-keys)|
ABS (maximum 70°C), 260g
£84.00 ex VAT | £100.80 Inc VAT Add to basket
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..
Almemo analog output cable, the analog signal is controlled internally by the measured value of a measuring channel, arbitrarily scalable. Respectively, the analog signal is controlled externally via the device interface with the WinControl software. Please note: Only suitable for the following device types: ALMEMO® 2590-xA, 2690-8A, 2890-9, 202, 204, 710, 809 devices manufactured from 2020 onwards (for older devices, a firmware update is necessary)£128.00 Select options