- Universal trigger output interface for ALMEMO® 5690 data acquisition systems.
- System (master measuring circuit or CPU module) addressed via an internal SPI bus.
- Up to 10 peripheral elements (relays, trigger inputs, analogue outputs) each with individually configurable function.
- Relay functions, total alarm, assignment to particular limit values, or addressing via interface.
- Inverse relay addressing for alarm in the event of power failure.
- Relay states shown via LEDs.
- Watchdog function in the event of a failure of ALMEMO® device or computer addressing.
- Comprehensive trigger features with the aid of command macros, addressing via electrical signals.
- Either 2 or 4 analogue outputs (10 V or 20 mA programmable) can be assigned to any measuring channels, scalable subareas, or alternatively addressing via interface.
- On request : 10 analog outputs per plug-in module (without trigger inputs, without relays).
- Connection of peripherals via ALMEMO® clamp connector cable with anti-kink protective sleeve and strain relief Connection of peripherals via ALMEMO® clamp connectors.
- Power supply via ALMEMO® system.
|Trigger inputs:||Optocoupler 4 to 30V, Ri > 3koms|
|Relays:||Semiconductor relays 50V, 0.5A, 1ohm|
0.0 to 10.0V
0.0 to 20mA
|10V or 20mA (programmed)
16 big DAC - electrically isolated
0.5mV/Digit. Load > 100kohms
0.1mA/Digit. Load < 500ohms
|Accuracy:||0.1% of final value|
|Power supply:||Via ALMEMO® measuring system|
|Current consumption:||Standard - approx. 10 to 20mA
2 analogue outputs - approx. 15mA + 1.8·IOut
|Module:||19" 8-DU (2 slots)|
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..