|Trigger input||For external zero-potential contact (not electrically isolated) or for external voltage 4 to 30 VDC (optocoupler) Trigger variants - can be programmed (V6 only)|
|Relay||Normally open contact (semiconductor relay) Can also be programmed as inverted (V6 only) Load capacity: 50 VDC, 0.5 A, 1 ohm|
|Current consumption||approx. 3 mA|
|Cable length||1.5 meters|
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..