£152.00 ex VAT | £182.40 Inc VAT
Digital atmospheric pressure sensor for barometric pressure, with integrated ALMEMO® D6 plug. Included manufactures test certificate.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
|DIGITAL ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR. (INTEGRATED IN ALMEMO® D6 PLUG)|
|Measuring range||300 to 1100 mbar|
|Accuracy||±2.5 mbar in the range 700 to 1100 mbar at 23°C ±5 K|
|Operating range||-10°C to +60°C, 10 to 90 % RH, non-condensing|
|Dimensions||62 x 20 x 7.6 mm|
|ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|Refresh rate||1 second for all channels|
|Supply voltage||6 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||4 mA|
Digital atmospheric pressure sensor FDAD 12 SA For barometric pressure Integrated in ALMEMO® D6 plug
- Digital atmospheric pressure sensor with temperature compensation.
- Very accurate over a wide temperature range
- The value measured for atmospheric pressure can also be used to compensate other sensors on the ALMEMO® device (programming designation *P).
- Compact design, without pressure connection sleeve Can be connected directly to the measurement instrument.
- One measuring channel is programmed (at our factory). Atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p)
- For room climate monitoring in production and storage.
- For measurements in climatic and conditioning chambers.
- For environmental measurements.
- Version with extended temperature range and splash water protection
- Sleep mode for long operating time with rechargeable battery