|DIGITAL CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) SENSOR (INCLUDING A/D CONVERTER)|
|Measuring principle||non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology|
|Sensor||2-beam infrared measuring cell|
|FYAD00CO2B05||0 to 5,000 ppm|
|FYAD00CO2B10||0 to 10,000 ppm|
|FYAD00CO2B05||±(50 ppm +5 % of meas. value)|
|FYAD00CO2B10||±(100 ppm +5 % of meas. value)|
|Nominal conditions||+25 °C, 1013 mbar|
|Temperature dependence||typical 2 ppm CO2 / K in range 0 to +50 °C|
|Response time||<195 seconds|
|Operative range||-40 to +60 °C / 0 to 95 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Measuring interval||Moving average 165 seconds (= 11 current values of 15 sec.)|
|Filter cap||PTFE, Diameter 18 mm, Length approximately 41 mm|
|Sensor connector||Plug connection|
|Grip||with socket, integrated electronics|
|Dimensions||Diameter 20 mm. Total length including the sensor 245 mm|
|ALMEMO® connecting cable||fitted cable, 1.5 meters With ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|DIGITAL ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR (INTEGRATED IN GRIP)|
|Measuring range||700 to 1100 mbar|
|Accuracy||±2.5 mbar (at 0 to +65 °C)|
|ALMEMO® D6 PLUG|
|Refresh rate||1 second for all four channels|
|Supply voltage||6 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||25 mA|
Digital carbon dioxide sensor FYAD 00 CO2B10 with grip, integrated atmospheric pressure sensor for automatic atmospheric pressure compensation, and ALMEMO® D6 plug
- Digital CO2 sensor with integrated signal processor
- All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are stored in the CO2 sensor itself.
- The unique automatic calibration procedure (without fresh air intake) automatically compensates any natural ageing effects.
- The sensor is very well protected against the effects of pollution by means of replaceable PTFE filter caps. Long-term stability is outstanding.
- New:Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation is provided for pressure-dependent CO2 concentrations by means of a digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the grip.
- The relevant ambient parameter, atmospheric pressure, is measured using the same sensor.
- New: Long-term measuring operations can be performed with an ALMEMO® data logger in sleep mode; this applies only to current device types with sleep delay (180 seconds).
- 2 primary measuring channels (real measurable variables) CO2 concentration and atmospheric pressure
- Freely selectable measurable variables Two measuring channels are programmed (at our factory). CO2 concentration, average value (ppm), Atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p). Alternatively a further variable can be selected. CO2 concentration, current value (ppm). This device can be configured on a PC using USB adapter cable ZA 1919 AKUV. (see “General accessories for ALMEMO® D6 sensors”).
With the FYAD 00-CO2Mx carbon dioxide sensor, the sophisticated ALMEMO® system offers an accurate and traceable measurement for assessing indoor air quality, e.g. for appropriate ventilation behaviour. In addition to the CO2 content, the temperature and the air pressure are measured for automatic measured value compensation. The accuracy of the sensor is ± 50 ppm ±3% of the measured value.£310.00 Select options