|DIGITAL CARBON DIOXIDE (CO2) SENSOR (INCLUDING A/D CONVERTER)|
|Measuring principle||non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology|
|Sensor||2-beam infrared measuring cell|
|FYAD00CO2B05||0 to 5,000 ppm|
|FYAD00CO2B10||0 to 10,000 ppm|
|FYAD00CO2B05||±(50 ppm +5 % of meas. value)|
|FYAD00CO2B10||±(100 ppm +5 % of meas. value)|
|Nominal conditions||+25 °C, 1013 mbar|
|Temperature dependence||typical 2 ppm CO2 / K in range 0 to +50 °C|
|Response time||<195 seconds|
|Operative range||-40 to +60 °C / 0 to 95 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Measuring interval||Moving average 165 seconds (= 11 current values of 15 sec.)|
|Filter cap||PTFE, Diameter 18 mm, Length approximately 41 mm|
|Sensor connector||Plug connection|
|Grip||with socket, integrated electronics|
|Dimensions||Diameter 20 mm. Total length including the sensor 245 mm|
|ALMEMO® connecting cable||fitted cable, 1.5 meters With ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|DIGITAL ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR (INTEGRATED IN GRIP)|
|Measuring range||700 to 1100 mbar|
|Accuracy||±2.5 mbar (at 0 to +65 °C)|
|ALMEMO® D6 PLUG|
|Refresh rate||1 second for all four channels|
|Supply voltage||6 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||25 mA|
Digital carbon dioxide sensor FYAD 00 CO2B10 with grip, integrated atmospheric pressure sensor for automatic atmospheric pressure compensation, and ALMEMO® D6 plug
- Digital CO2 sensor with integrated signal processor
- All sensor characteristics and adjustment data are stored in the CO2 sensor itself.
- The unique automatic calibration procedure (without fresh air intake) automatically compensates any natural ageing effects.
- The sensor is very well protected against the effects of pollution by means of replaceable PTFE filter caps. Long-term stability is outstanding.
- New:Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation is provided for pressure-dependent CO2 concentrations by means of a digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the grip.
- The relevant ambient parameter, atmospheric pressure, is measured using the same sensor.
- New: Long-term measuring operations can be performed with an ALMEMO® data logger in sleep mode; this applies only to current device types with sleep delay (180 seconds).
- 2 primary measuring channels (real measurable variables) CO2 concentration and atmospheric pressure
- Freely selectable measurable variables Two measuring channels are programmed (at our factory). CO2 concentration, average value (ppm), Atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p). Alternatively a further variable can be selected. CO2 concentration, current value (ppm). This device can be configured on a PC using USB adapter cable ZA 1919 AKUV. (see “General accessories for ALMEMO® D6 sensors”).