£1,110.00 ex VAT | £1,332.00 Inc VAT
Digital psychrometer with NTC sensor. The psychrometer is fitted with a cable and ALMEMO® D6 plug. Comes with integrated digital atmospheric pressure sensor, mains unit, water bottle, two wicks and carry case.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
|Operating temperature||0 to +90 °C (no ice)|
|Humidity measuring range||0 to 100 % RH|
|Accuracy||±1 % RH under nominal conditions|
|Nominal conditions||+25 °C ±3 K, 1013 mbar, 50 % RH|
|Temperature sensor(s)||2 x NTC type N|
|Accuracy||0 to +70 °C ±0.1 K, +70 to +90 °C ±0.4 K|
|Dimensions||175 x 50 x 75 mm (LxWxH)|
|Weight||approx. 890 g|
|ALMEMO® connecting cable||Cable FEP / silicone, 5 m with ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|DIGITAL ATMOSPHERIC PRESSURE SENSOR (INTEGRATED IN ALMEMO® D6 PLUG)|
|Measuring range||700 to 1100 mbar|
|Accuracy||±2.5 mbar (at 0 to +65 °C)|
|A/D CONVERTER INCORPORATED IN ALMEMO® D6 PLUG|
|Inputs||2 NTC sensors (clamp connector in plug)|
|Measuring range||-50.00 to +125.00 °C|
|Linearization accuracy||±0.05 K|
|A/D converter||Delta-sigma, 24-bit resolution|
|System accuracy||0.02 % ±1 digit|
|Temperature drift||0.003 % / °C|
|Humidity variables||Analytic equation (not an approximation)|
|Refresh rate||0.4 seconds for all four channels|
|Supply voltage||6 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||4 mA|
Digital psychrometer FNAD 46-3 with ALMEMO® D6 plug with integrated atmospheric pressure sensor, for automatic pressure compensation.
- New: Automatic atmospheric pressure compensation for pressure-dependent humidity variables with digital atmospheric pressure sensor integrated in the ALMEMO® D6 plug itself
- New: Humidity calculation on the basis of formulae as per Dr. Sonntag and enhancement factor as per W. Bögel (correction factor fw(t,p) for real mixed gas systems) This substantially widens the measuring range and improves the accuracy of humidity variable calculations.
- New: Humidity variable, Absolute humidity in g/m³
- Version optimized for long-term measuring operations
- High-precision NTC sensors for dry temperature and humid temperature
- Temperatures are measured using a 24-bit A/D converter incorporated in the ALMEMO® D6 plug.
- The humidity variables are calculated from the three primary measuring channels (real measurable variables). Dry temperature, humid temperature, atmospheric pressure
- Freely selectable measurable variables Four measuring channels are programmed (at our factory). Dry temperature (°C, TT,t), Humid temperature (°C, HT, tw), Relative humidity (%H, RH, Uw), Atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p), Other alternative humidity variables can also be selected. Dew point (°C, DT, td), Mixture (g/kg, MH, r), Absolute humidity (g/m⊃, AH, dv), Vapor pressure (mbar, VP, e), Enthalpy (kJ/kg, En, h), This device can be configured on a PC using USB adapter cable ZA 1919 AKUV. (see “General accessories for ALMEMO®D6 sensors”)
- Digital atmospheric pressure sensor with temperature compensation.