£124.80 Inc VATex VAT |
This model compares the structures of Taenia saginata and Taenia solium scolex; the anatomy of the proglottid is shown through the longitudinal section at three different stages of maturation: immature, mature and gravid proglottid. Significant structures, such as suckers, hooklets, uterus and testis, are numbered and referenced on the accompanying key-card.
In stockEmail to a friend
- Chromosomes coloured according to modified AZAN staining colours
- Cell components are colour-coded in accordance with educational aspects
- Attaching magnets on the rear
- Storage system, free-standing or hanging up.
- Supplied with detailed description and copying templates
- Enlarged 10,000 times