£675.00 ex VAT | £810.00 Inc VAT
The “classic” microscope, also known as compound. The objectives face downwards, observing the specimen from above.
Generally providing high power magnifications (40x-1,000x) with step magnification (multiple objectives for different magnifications), they are used to observe specimens and microscope slides in 2D. This microscope’s features include – binocular, 1000x, IOS objectives, belt drive stage and x-LED illumination.
Available to Order
Binocular microscope 1000x, IOS objectives, belt drive stage, X-LED illumination
Binocular, 360° rotating, 30° inclined.
Wide Field 10x/20mm
Infinity corrected E-PLAN 4x/0.10, 10x/0.25, 40x/0.65, 100x/1.25
Double layer, 150×133 mm with X-Y moving range 75x50mm
Coaxial coarse and fine focusing
X-LED3 system with adjustable intensity
Sliding-in, 1.25 N.A. Abbe type with adjustable height and iris diaphragm
100-240 Vac 50-60 Hz external power adapter 6Vdc output
- Eyepiece WF10x/20mm
- Eyepiece WF15x
- Eyepiece WF20x
- Micrometer eyepiece WF10x/20mm
- 26×76 mm micrometric slide. Range 1 mm, div. 0,01 mm
- Objective E-PLAN IOS 4x/0,10
- Objective E-PLAN IOS 10x/0,25
- Objective E-PLAN IOS 20x/0,40
- Objective E-PLAN IOS 40x/0,65
- Objective E-PLAN IOS 100x/1,25 (Oil)
- Objective E-PLAN IOS 60x/0,80
- Polarising set, filters only (for B-290 series)
- Rotating table for polarising set
- Heating stage, with digital temperature controller B-290 series
- Solar battery pack
- OPTIKA immersion oil 10ml
- C-Mount adapter for 1/2″ sensor.
- C-Mount adapter for 2/3″ sensor.
- Photo adapter for APS-C and Full Frame Reflex cameras
- Cleaning Kit