The Vernier pH Electrode BNC is a gel-filled combination pH electrode designed to make measurements in the pH range of 0 to 14. An epoxy body that extends below the glass sensing bulb of the electrode makes this probe ideal for the demands of a high school, or university level science class or for making measurements in the environment. The gel-filled reference half cell is sealed—it never needs to be refilled.
- Type: Sealed, gel-filled epoxy body, Ag/AgCl
- Response Time: 90% of final reading in 1 second
- Temperature Range: 5 to 80°C
- 12 mm outer diameter
- Range: pH 0–14
- Isopotential pH: pH 7 (point at which temperature has no effect on output)
The Mini GC Plus has been replaced by the Go Direct Mini GC.The Mini GC Plus is a portable instrument for separating, analyzing, and identifying substances contained in a volatile liquid or gaseous sample. The Mini GC uses Air as its carrier gas so no external gas cylinders required.
- Observe the change in normal force during a ride in a lift.
- Measure the impulse delivered by the floor during a jump.
- Measure the reaction force as a student leans against a wall.