For acquiring the true root mean square (RMS) value of a sinusoidal AC signal. Sampling rate of 1000 mops.
Overvoltage proof measuring input. Galvanically isolated up to 6 kV.
For connection to all ALMEMO® V6 / V7 measuring instruments
- Inexpensive monitoring of several AC voltage signals with a large number of measuring modules
- Monitoring the supply voltage and the current consumption of machines, motors, and other consumers.
- Checking switches.
- Monitoring of the electrical parameters voltage, in addition to the physical measured variables such as temperature, pressure, air flow, flow rate, etc.
- Voltage and / or current measurement of 1-phase user (230 V AC) through a touch-proof Schuko-socket outlet adapter (accessory).
- The digital ALMEMO® D6 measuring module uses its own integrated AD converter. The overall accuracy of the
measurement is independent from the ALMEMO® display unit/data logger.
- The AC signal with sinusoidal curve progression is digitalised at the integrated AD converter at a high sampling rate and based on that, the true RMS value will be calculated continuously. At the same time, the frequency of the AC signal will be determined.
- The measured values are digitally interrogated by the ALMEMO® measuring device at the conversion rate of the
- The ALMEMO® measuring instrument saves the measured values and the measuring software WinControl will display them graphically.
- The measuring input is overvoltage proof and galvanically isolated from the ALMEMO® measuring device.
|Input sockets:||Safety sockets CAT III, 20 A, Ø 4 mm|
|Galvanic isolation:||6 kV|
|Sampling rate:||1 kHz internal|
|AC signals U,I:||only sinusoidal signals, no signals with phase angle control|
|Response threshold U,I:||Signal U and I > 1 % of fin. val.|
|Operating range U, I, P:||DC … 250 Hz|
|Measuring range U, I, P:||see Types|
|Internal resistance:||see Types|
|Accuracy:||±0.1% of fin. val. ±2 Digit|
|Measuring range frequency:|
|20 to 250 Hz|
|Nominal conditions:||Alternating signal: sinusoidal 50 Hz, 23 °C ±2 K, 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Temperature drift:||max. 0.003 %/K (30 ppm/K)|
|Suitable conditions:||+5 to +40 °C|
(Storage temperature: -20 to +60 °C), 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing), maximum height above mean sea level: 2000 m
|Housing:||ABS, 127 x 83 x 42 mm (LxWxH)|
|Connecting cable:||2 m, permanently connected|
|ALMEMO® D6-plug:||for measuring channels, see Types, configuration via ALMEMO® device|
|Supply voltage:||6 to 12 V via ALMEMO® device|
|Current consumption:||approx. 50 mA (plug and module)|
- High levels of precision and resolution 0.001 K across measuring range -20 to +65 °C
- Linearization of the NTC characteristic - calculated error-free using Galway Steinhart coefficients
- Increased measured value accuracy - thanks to multi-point adjustment of the NTC sensor during calibration
- For all ALMEMO® V6 and V7 measuring instruments, including ALMEMO® 2490 and ALMEMO® 202.