- Inexpensive monitoring of several DC voltage signals with a large number of measuring modules.
- Monitoring the charge and discharge processes (voltage) during the development of rechargeable batteries/batteries for electromobility and for other battery-operated devices.
- Monitoring the supply voltage consumption of DC motors and other consumers.
- Checking switches.
- Monitoring of the electrical parameters voltage, addition to the physical measured variables such as temperature, pressure, air flow, flow rate, etc.
|Input sockets:||Safety sockets|
CAT III, 20 A, Ø 4 mm
|Galvanic isolation:||6 kV|
|Sampling rate:||1 kHz internal|
|Refresh rate:||depending on measuring cycle / conversion rate of the ALMEMO® measuring device|
|Measuring range:||See variations|
|Accuracy:||±0,1% of fin. val.±2 Digit|
|Nominal conditions:||23 °C ±2 K, 10 to 90% RH (non-condensing)|
|Temperature drift:||max. 0.003 %/K (30 ppm/K)|
|Suitable conditions:||+5 to +40 °C (Storage temperature: -20 to +60 °C), 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing), maximum height above mean sea level: 2000 m|
127 x 83 x 42 mm (LxWxH)
|Connecting cable:||2 m, permanently connected|
|ALMEMO® D6 plug||for measuring channels see Types, Configuration via the ALMEMO® device|
|Supply voltage:||6 to 12 V via ALMEMO® device|
|Current consumption:||approx. 50 mA (plug and module)|
- The digital ALMEMO® D6 measuring module uses its own integrated AD converter. The overall accuracy of the
measurement is independent from the ALMEMO® display unit/ data logger.
- The signals are measured at the internal sampling rate of 1 kHz and max, min and average values are calculated from them. The measured value and the calculated values are digitally interrogated by the ALMEMO® measuring instrument at the conversion rate / measuring cycle of the measuring instrument.
- The ALMEMO® measuring instrument saves the measured values, and the measuring software WinControl will display them graphically.
- The measuring input is overvoltage proof and galvanically isolated from the ALMEMO® measuring device.
- High levels of precision and resolution 0.001 K across measuring range -20 to +65 °C
- Linearization of the NTC characteristic - calculated error-free using Galway Steinhart coefficients
- Increased measured value accuracy - thanks to multi-point adjustment of the NTC sensor during calibration
- For all ALMEMO® V6 and V7 measuring instruments, including ALMEMO® 2490 and ALMEMO® 202.