£164.00 ex VAT | £196.80 Inc VAT
For displacement transducers and other potentiometric sensors. High-speed measuring at 100 measuring operations per second (mops) and a resolution of 10,000 digits. Only for the latest ALMEMO® V7 measuring instruments, including precision measuring instruments – ALMEMO® 710, ALMEMO® 809 and ALMEMO® 500.
Available to OrderEmail to a friend
|Measuring input:||Electrically connected to the power supply (ALMEMO® device ground)|
|Input range:||-2 to +2V|
|Display range:||0.00 to 100.00%|
|System accuracy:||0.02% ±2 digits|
|Nominal temperature:||22°C ±2K|
|Temperature drift:||0.003%/K (30ppm)|
|Supply voltage:||From 6V up, via the ALMEMO® device|
itself (sensor supply)
|Current consumption:||Approx. 8mA (without sensor)|
- The ALMEMO® D7 digital measuring connector operates with its own integrated A/D converter. Overall measuring accuracy is unaffected by the presence of an ALMEMO® V7 display device / data logger. The whole measuring chain, comprising e.g. a displacement transducer and the connected ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector, can be adjusted end-to-end.
- The measuring rate is determined exclusively by the integrated A/D converter. On the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument all D7 measuring connectors operate in parallel – each at its own measuring rate. The measuring instruments very short scan cycle is determined by the measuring rates of the D7 measuring connectors – irrespective of their number.
- For measuring dynamic processes the ALMEMO® D7 measuring connector operates at a fast conversion rate. The ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument saves the measured V7 values; the measuring software WinControl displays them in graphical form.
- The voltage drop is measured at the potentiometer. The 2-volt reference voltage is supplied via the ALMEMO® D7 plug.
- The sensor is scaled to the physical quantity (e.g. displacement in mm); this is performed via the ALMEMO® V7 device V7 device (on the device itself or using ALMEMO® Control software) – with zero-point adjustment and final value adjustment. The measured values assigned units can be up to 6 characters in length. Sensor identification can be programmed with a comments text up to 20 characters in length.
- Measure dynamic temperature changes with up to 100 measurement operations per second.
- One single connector for different thermocouple types (programmable).
- Optimal linearization accuracy of the thermocouple characteristic by calculation methods as per the DIN IEC 584.
- Increased accuracy thanks to multi-point adjustment of the thermocouple sensor during calibration. For current measuring instruments ALMEMO® V7, i.a. the precision measuring instruments ALMEMO® 710 or ALMEMO® 202.