Easily integrate the Digital Control Unit (DCU) into your engineering projects by using the Digital Control Unit Power Output Kit. This kit allows students to connect various output devices to the DCU and includes a motor, incandescent light bulbs, red, green and blue LEDs, and 220 Ω resistors. Also includes connecting wires.
Requires an external power supply, such as the LabQuest Power Supply or Vernier AC Adapter, to power components from the DCU.
- (6) jumper wires, male-clip
- (5) 220 Ω resistors
- (5) #50 lamps rated 0.220 A at 7.5 V
- (2) lamp sockets
- (2) 18-inch alligator clip leads
- motor without wires attached
- white plastic spinner to attach to motor shaft
- (3) 10 mm LED lights with attached wires (red, blue, and green)