|Version:||makro, zinc alloy|
|Operative range:||-20 to +125 °C (including cable)|
|Pressure resistance:||atmospheric pressure|
|Measuring range:||refer to Variants|
|Accuracy:||± ( +0.5 % of final value sensor + 1.0 % of measured value) specific multi-point adjustment|
dimensions A Ø 90 mm
dimensions B 80 mm
|Sensor shaft:||stainless steel, Ø 18 mm|
|Sensor length:||dimensions L 225 mm |
(without end piece)
|Cable exit:||thread M 22 x 1.5|
|Weight:||approx. 1kg (incl. cable)|
- Anemometer with T-measuring head.
- Large cross-sectional area.
- Small measuring range available.
- Very small start-up value.
- Low inclined flow sensitivity.
- For measuring medium air, pure gases or gas mixtures
The digital precision vane anemometer with measuring head macro is used in a wide variety of applications
to measure air velocity.
- Measurements on ventilation, air conditioning and filtration systems.
- Measurement of laminar flow and net measurements on large inlets and outlets.
- Verification of air movements in clean rooms.
- Control measurements on fume hoods of workbenches, work stations.
- Measurements in automotive engineering: during investigations in wind tunnels and in vehicle interiors.
Digital vane anemometer from 0.2 to 20 m/s with permanently attached brass head, fixed cable and adapter cable with ALMEMO® D6 plug.£1,550.00 ex VAT | £1,860.00 Inc VAT Add to basket