£575.00 – £965.30
Digital sensor for temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure in protective all-weather housing with a connecting cable and ALMEMO® D6 plug, manufacturer’s test certificate and 2 fixtures for mounting on a mast.
|Operative range:||-30 to +60 °C, 5 to 98 % RH|
Measuring range -
Nominal temperature -
Sensor operating pressure -
0 to 98 % RH
±2 % RH in range 10 to 90 % RH
±4 % RH in range 5 to 98 % RH
at nominal temperature
typical ±1 % RH
+23 °C ±5K
typical ±0.2 K at +5 to 60°C
maximum ±0.4 K at +5 to +60 °C
maximum ±0.7 K at -20 to +80 °C
typical ±0.1 K
|Digital atmospheric pressure sensor: (integrated in multi-sensor module)|
Measuring range -
700 to 1100 mbar
±2.5 mbar (at 23°C ±5K)
|ALMEMO® D6 plug:|
Refresh time -
Supply voltage -
Current consumption -
1 second for all four channels
6 to 13 VDC
|Mechanical design: |
Sensor cup -
Filter cap -
All-weather protection -
Terminal box -
Screw-fit cable gland -
Plastic, diameter 12mm
Metal-mesh filter, SK7
Ø 105 mm, height approx. 110 mm
- All relevant ambient parameters are measured with one sensor.
- Suitable for mounting on a wall or a mast
- Sensor cable up to 100 meters long, clamped in terminal box
- All sensors in 1 multi-sensor module: capacitive digital sensor for humidity and temperature, digital atmospheric pressure sensor. Additional EEPROM data storage medium in the sensor module
- The sensor module is thoroughly adjusted. All sensor characteristic and adjustment data are stored in the data storage medium of the sensor module itself. In the process of
readjusting the individual sensors, the adjustment values are directly saved in the data storage medium of the sensor module.
- Replacement sensor modules are inexpensive: The sensor module is pluggable and can be simply exchanged on-site. Full accuracy without any adjustment, especially with calibrated sensors. The ALMEMO® connecting cable and the ALMEMO® measuring instrument have no influence on the calibration.
- The atmospheric pressure is measured directly at the measuring point in the sensor tip. Hence, the atmospheric pressure dependent humidity variables are automatically pressure compensated.
- Humidity calculation on the basis of formulae as per Dr. Sonntag and the enhancement factor as per W. Bögel (correction factor fw(t,p) for real mixed gas systems). This substantially widens the measuring range and improves the accuracy of humidity variable calculations.
- Humidity variables: Absolute humidity in g/m³.
- The humidity variables are calculated from the three primary measuring channels (real measurable variables): temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.
- Four measuring channels are rogrammed (ex factory): temperature (°C, T,t), relative humidity (%H, RH, Uw), dew point (°C, DT, td), atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p). Alternatively further humidity variables are selectable. Mixture (g/kg, MH,r), absolute humidity (g/m³, AH, dv), vapor pressure (mbar,VP, e), enthalpy (kJ/kg, En, h). The configuration is performed on the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument or directly on the PC using the USB adapter cable ZA1919AKUV
|Connecting cable length = 5 meters||FHAD464AGL05|
|Connecting cable length = 10 meters||FHAD464AGL10|
|Connecting cable length = 20 meters||FHAD464AGL20|
|Connecting cable length = 40 meters||FHAD464AGL40|
|Connecting cable length = 100 meters||FHAD464AGL100|
|All options available with optional accessory of an ALMEMO® transmitter 2490-1 with double analogue output 10V or 20mA|
|Replacement sensor element, digital, adjusted, plug-in||FH0D46|
|DAkkS/DKD or factory calibration KH9xxx, temperature, humidity, and KD92xx, atmospheric pressure, for digital sensor|