Digital sensor for temperature, humidity, atmospheric pressure in protective all-weather housing with connecting cable and ALMEMO® D6 plug, manufacturer’s test certificate, 2 fixtures for mounting on a mast.
|Operative range||-30 to +60 °C, 5 to 98 % RH|
Sensor operating pressure
0 to 98 % RH
±2.0 % RH in range 10 to 90 % RH
±4.0 % RH in range 5 to to 98 % RH
at nominal temperature
typical ±1 % RH
+23 °C ±5 K
typical ±0.2 K at 5 to 60 °C
maximum ±0.4 K at 5 to 60 °C
maximum ±0.7 K at -20 to +80 °C
typical ±0.1 K
|Digital atmospheric pressure sensor(integrated in the multi-sensor module)|
700 to 1100 mbar
±2.5 mbar (at 23 °C ±5 K)
|ALMEMO® connecting cable||PVC, for available lengths see variants with ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|ALMEMO® D6 plug|
1 second for all four channels
6 to 13 VDC
Screw-fit cable gland
Plastic, diameter 12 mm
Ø 105 mm, height approx. 110 mm
51 x 53 x 36 mm
- All relevant ambient parameters are measured with one sensor.
- Suitable for mounting on a wall or a mast.
- Sensor cable up to 100 meters long, clamped in terminal box
- All sensors in 1 multi-sensor module: capacitive digital sensor for humidity and temperature, digital atmospheric pressure sensor. Additional EEPROM data storage medium in the sensor module
- The sensor module is thoroughly adjusted. All sensor characteristic and adjustment data are stored in the data
storage medium of the sensor module itself. In the process of readjusting the individual sensors, the adjustment values are directly saved in the data storage medium of the sensor module.
- Replacement sensor modules are inexpensive: The sensor module is pluggable and can be simply exchanged on-site. Full accuracy without any adjustment, especially with calibrated sensors. The ALMEMO® connecting cable and the ALMEMO®
measuring instrument have no influence on the calibration.
- new: The atmospheric pressure is measured directly at the measuring point in the sensor tip. Hence, the atmospheric pressure dependent humidity variables are automatically pressure compensated.
- Humidity calculation on the basis of formulae as per Dr. Sonntag and the enhancement factor as per W. Bögel (correction factor fw(t,p) for real mixed gas systems). This substantially widens the measuring range and improves the accuracy of humidity variable calculations.
- Humidity variables: Absolute humidity in g/m³.
- The humidity variables are calculated from the three primary measuring channels (real measurable variables): temperature, humidity and atmospheric pressure.
- Four measuring channels are rogrammed (ex factory): temperature (°C, T,t), relative humidity (%H, RH, Uw), dew point (°C, DT, td), atmospheric pressure (mbar, AP, p). Alternatively further humidity variables are electable. Mixture (g/kg, MH, r), absolute humidity (g/m³, AH, dv), vapor pressure (mbar, VP, e), enthalpy (kJ/kg, En, h). The configuration is performed on the ALMEMO® V7 measuring instrument or directly on the PC using the USB adapter
£84.00 ex VAT | £100.80 Inc VAT Add to basket
- Measured values can be recorded using a chart recorder or a similar output device.
- A signal converter is integrated in the connector.
- The device signal is converted into a voltage corresponding to the linearized measured value.
- To obtain a high response speed a conversion rate of 10 mops can be set in the ALMEMO® device.
- The output signal can be scaled as required..