£132.00 – £148.00
- High levels of precision and resolution 0.001 K across measuring range -20 to +65 °C
- Linearization of the NTC characteristic – calculated error-free using Galway Steinhart coefficients
- Increased measured value accuracy – thanks to multi-point adjustment of the NTC sensor during calibration
- For all ALMEMO® V6 and V7 measuring instruments, including ALMEMO® 2490 and ALMEMO® 202.
|Sensor type||NTC type N|
|Measuring input||Electrically interconnected with the power supply (ALMEMO® device ground)|
|Refresh rate||0.3 seconds for up to two channels|
|Linearization||Calculated error-free (not an approximation)|
Range DNtc / DNt2
|±0.05 K at -50 to +100 °C|
±0.02 K at -20 to +65 °C
|Nominal temperature||23 °C ±2 K|
|Temperature drift||0.004 % / K (40 ppm)|
|Operative range||-10 to +60 °C, 10 to 90 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Supply voltage||from 6 V up, from ALMEMO® device (sensor supply voltage)|
|Current consumption||approx. 4 mA|
- The digital ALMEMO® D6 measuring connector uses its own integrated A/D converter. Linearization of the NTC characteristic is calculated error-free using the Galway Steinhart coefficients (not an approximation). Across measuring range -20 to +65 °C this produces the very high resolution of 0.001 K.
- The digital temperature sensor reaches this high level of precision irrespective of any extension cables used and of any processing in the ALMEMO® display device / data logger. Overall accuracy is determined exclusively by the NTC sensor and the ALMEMO® D6 measuring connector. This increased measured value accuracy is achieved by subjecting the NTC sensor to multi-point adjustment during calibration.