|Range 2 m/s, L = 210 mm, with handle||FVAD35TH4|
|Range 2 m/s, L = 80 mm, with external electronics||FVAD35TH4K1|
|Range 2 m/s, L = 300 mm, with external electronics||FVAD35TH4K2|
|Range 20 m/s, L = 210 mm, with handle||FVAD35TH5|
|Range 20 m/s, L = 80 mm, with external electronics||FVAD35TH5K1|
|Range 20 m/s, L = 300 mm, with external electronics||FVAD35TH5K2|
|FVAD35TH4 / TH4Kx||0.08 to 2 m/s|
|FVAD35TH5 / TH5Kx||0.2 to 20 m/s|
|FVAD35TH4 / TH4Kx||0.001 m/s|
|FVAD35TH5 / TH5Kx||0.01 m/s|
|Response Time||<1.5 s|
|FVAD35TH4 / TH4Kx||±(0.04 m/s + 1% of meas. val.)|
|FVAD35TH5 / TH5Kx||±(0.2 m/s + 2% of measured value)|
|Temperature Compensation||0 to 50 °C|
|Influence of Temperature|
|FVAD35TH4 / TH4Kx||±0.5% of measured value /°C at 0.3 to 2 m/s|
|FVAD35TH5 / TH5Kx||±0.3% of measured value /°C at 0.3 to 20 m/s|
|Direction facing the flow||bidirectional|
|Angle Dependence||<3% of measured value with deviation <15°|
|Pressure Range||Ambient pressure|
|Measuring Range||-20 to -70 °C|
|Accuracy||±0.7 °C at 0 to 50°C and > 0.5 m/s|
|Response Time T90||Typical 10 seconds|
|Temperature||22 °C ± 2K|
|Atmospheric Humidity||45 ± 10% relative humidity (non-condensing)|
|Atmospheric Pressure||1013 mbar|
|Power Supply||6 to 13V / 40 mA|
|Flow cross section||approx. 10 x 3 mm|
|FVAD35TH4 / TH5||Probe with handle, probe lengths : 210 mm (plus handle) ALMEMO® cable, 1.5 meters|
|FVAD35TH4Kx / TH5Kx||Probe with remote electronics in the cable housing, Probe lengths THxK1, 80 mm / THxK2, 300 mm, Probe cable 5 m to electronics, ALMEMO® cable, 1.5 m|
Digital Thermoanemometer FVAD 35 THx with ALMEMO® D6 plug, with built-in air pressure sensor for automatic barometric compensation.
- New Automatic air pressure compensation of the air-pressure-dependent Flow rate with digital air pressure sensor, installed in ALMEMO® D6 plug.
- Digital thermoanemometer with AD converter in the handle or cable housing.
- 3 measuring channels are programmed (ex works): Temperature (°C, t), flow velocity (m/s, v), the pressure (mbar, AP, p)
- Thermo-anemometer probes FVAD35TH4 and FVAD35TH5 are especially suitable for measuring and recording flow velocity and temperature data even when measuring operations are performed in cramped and restricted conditions.
- Measured values can be acquired with a high level of accuracy even at velocities below 0.5 m/s (100 ft/min).
- The sensor can be used with either side facing the direction of flow.
- The sensor tube is only 6 mm in diameter (0.24″).