For high temperatures up to 260°C
|Measured medium||Air and gases|
|Operative range||-40 to +260°C (including high temperature cable)|
|Pressure resistance||Up to 10 bar overpressure|
|Measuring range||0.5 to 40m/s|
|Accuracy||±1.0% of measured value|
+0.5% of final value
|Type of rotating vane||MN40GE|
|Measuring head||Stainless steel Ø25mm|
Dimension C 81mm
Dimension A Ø18.2mm
Dimension B 14mm
|Sensor shaft||Stainless steel Ø25mm|
|Sensor length||170mm (dimension D)|
Greater lengths are optionally
available with an extension bar
(only ex works)
|Cable exit||Thread M22 x 1.5|
|Cable length||2m high temperature cable|
(up to 260°C)
Cable repeater (-30 to 125°C)
1.5m cable (up to 125°C)
|Maximum resolution||0.01 m/s|
|Nominal conditions||22 °C ±2 K, 1013 mbar|
|Connecting cable||permanently fitted cable, with ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|Frequency measurement||resolution 0.01 Hz|
|Refresh rate||0.5 seconds for all channels|
|Averaging period||2 seconds, programmable from 2 to 100 seconds|
|Supply voltage||6 to 13 VDC|
|Current consumption||8 mA|
Digital vane anemometer for air and gases, up to 40m/s and up to 260°C. Integrated fixed cable with ALMEMO® D6 plug. Also available with an option of an extension bar in stainless steel – Ø25mm, length 350mm, temperature-resistant from -20 to +240°C (VITON O-ring), which is installed on the rotating vane ex works, and is not removable.
- The precision measuring heads and the sensor shaft are made of aluminum or stainless steel.
- The flow velocity is measured with high accuracy.
- Each vane anemometer is individually adjusted. The Multipoint adjustment is stored in the ALMEMO® D6 connector.
- In practice, measurements in air and gases are unaffected by environmental variables such as pressure, temperature, or humidity. The low dependence of the measured value on density of the gas can be compensated for. The density can be programmed in the ALMEMO® D6 sensor menu in the ALMEMO® V7 device.
- Several measuring heads can be used for measurements in air and gases as well as in liquids.
- Some variants detect the direction of flows and display the measured value with an algebraic sign.
- The robust type of construction is suitable for mobile measuring operations as well as for stationary measuring operations.
- The ALMEMO® D6 plug measures the frequency signal of the rotating vane with high resolution.
- 1 measuring channel is preprogrammed (ex works): Flow velocity (m/s, v).