|Accuracy:||±1% of final value.|
±1.5% of measured value.
|Nominal temperature:||22°C ±2K|
|Operative range:||-20 to +140°C|
|Meas. head diameter:||Ø 85mm, length 80mm. Replaceable snap-on head.|
|Probe shaft||Ø 15 mm|
|Inlet opening:||Starting from 108mm|
|Cable length:||1.5m, ALMEMO® connector|
|ALMEMO® adapter cable||Lemo socket, 0.2m cable, with ALMEMO® D6 plug|
|ALMEMO® D6 PLUG|
|Measurement Rate:||Resolution 0.01Hz|
|Refresh Rate:||0.5 sec for all channels|
|Averaging time:||2 sec.|
|Supply voltage:||6 ... 13 V DC|
|Power consumption:||4.5 mA|
- Sensitive sensor with diamond bearing and precise adjustment for high accuracies.
- The aluminium rotating vanes have stream-lined measuring heads made from plastic material (polysulfone).
- The shafts are guided in protected, oiled beryllium-brass bearing sleeves and supported in tips made from special case-hardened steel.
- Particularly suitable for use in climatology.
- Equipped with snap-on measuring heads and consequently very easy to service.
Digital vane anemometer from 0.2 to 20 m/s with permanently attached brass head, fixed cable and adapter cable with ALMEMO® D6 plug.£1,550.00 ex VAT | £1,860.00 Inc VAT Add to basket
Digital vane anemometer for air and gases, up to 40 m/s, with integrated direction detection, up to 125°C, integrated fixed cable, with ALMEMO® D6 plug. Optional to add Extension bar aluminium, Ø 25 mm, length 350 mm, installed on the rotating vane ex works, not removable!£2,070.00 – £2,194.00 Select options