|Operative range:||-20 to +125 °C (including cable)|
|Pressure resistance:||up to 3 bar overpressure|
|Measuring range:||refer to variants|
|Accuracy:||± (1.0 % of measured value + 0,5 % of final value) sensor specific multi-point adjustment.|
dimensions ØK Ø 16 mm
dimensions LK 53 mm
dimensions B 10,65 mm
|Sensor shaft:||Aluminum, dimensions ØS Ø 16 mm|
|Sensor length:||dimensions C 163 mm|
|Cable exit:||dimensions IG thread M 14 x 1.5|
- The precision measuring heads and the sensor shaft are made of aluminium or stainless steel.
- The flow velocity is measured with high accuracy.
- In practice, measurements in air and gases are unaffected by environmental variables such as pressure, temperature, or humidity. The low dependence of the measured value on density of the gas can be compensated for. The density can be programmed in the ALMEMO® D6 sensor menu in the ALMEMO® V7 device.
- Several measuring heads can be used for measurements in air and gases as well as in liquids.
- Some variants detect the direction of flows and display the measured value with an algebraic sign.
- The robust type of construction is suitable for mobile measuring operations as well as for stationary measuring operations.
- The ALMEMO® D6 plug measures the frequency signal of the rotating vane with high resolution.
- 1 measuring channel is pre-programmed (ex works): Flow velocity (m/s, v).
Digital vane anemometer from 0.2 to 20 m/s with permanently attached brass head, fixed cable and adapter cable with ALMEMO® D6 plug.£1,550.00 ex VAT | £1,860.00 Inc VAT Add to basket